Have you ever done a kids festival?
We have just come back from our first at Gloworm at Thoresby Park, near Ollerton. Established in 2016, Gloworm is a two day festival that occurs every August aimed at families with children aged 0 to 13.
There are various ticket options available including day, weekend, camping or glamping. Camping options start from the Friday until the Monday. Camping also comes with some entertainment on the Friday evening and some access to the festival.
After setting up early on the Saturday we were ready for the site to open to everyone at 10.00am. And what a fantastic crowd it was. The atmosphere was super friendly with everyone excited to have a fantastic weekend of fun.
The festival is superbly run and there is a handy map printed in the guide plus others around the site to ensure you can enjoy exploring the festival as there is lots to see and do.
So for 2021 there was:
Creative Play Zone
Meet & Greet
We had great weather all Saturday and we were open until the area closed at 6pm which is when we could then go to the cool fairground and enjoy the music on the main stage.
This festival also has loads of different workshops to experience. They are repeated to ensure everyone has time to see them all.
The Smiley-Halves were again a huge success popping up everywhere at the festival. The new Neon clothing was also a success looking great in the day but being even more impressive at night.
Our new collectors enjoyed the launch of our collector boxes carrying them proudly around the festival and allowing them to trade with their friends and other festival goes easily.
Overall, we had an absolutely fantastic weekend, and we will definitely be back to ensure we see our collectors again and spread the smiles to new collectors.
Thank you for a Great festival, Gloworm and look forward to returning next year.
For more information on Gloworm please visit the Gloworm Festival Website
- Adult Day Ticket – £35
- Child Ticket (aged 2 – 15) – £20
- Under 2 – Free
- Day Family Ticket (2 adults 2 kids) £100
- Weekend Adult – £65
- Weekend Child (aged 2 – 15) – £35
- Weekend 2 and under – Free
- Weekend Family (2 adult, 2 kids) – £180
- VIP Upgrade Saturday – £25 per person (over 2 years of age)
- VIP Upgrade Sunday – £25 per person (over 2 years of age)
- VIP Upgrade Weekend – £45 per person (over 2 years of age)
- Camping – £110 per pitch based on 3 nights + £40 Optional power (Excludes general admission to the festival)
- Campervan, Caravan, Trailer Tent (INCLUDES POWER) – SOLD OUT
- Parking is FREE at Gloworm but you will require a ticket, please ensure you book your free ticket and display this in your car at the event.